In addition to drawing up annual financial statements, income and expenditure accounts, balance sheets and annual tax returns, it is particularly important for small, young or medium-sized companies to take a close look at the ongoing and creative tax advice for your company. Our intention: to recognise all potential at an early stage and to guide it with advice in order to finally create the ideal result for you and save money.
We have made it our motto to rely less on forecasts or future assessments and more on focusing on the actual facts and figures of your company as a criterion in order to keep offering you honest, realistic and customised solutions.
- Ongoing tax planning advice.
- Preparing annual and interim financial statements of various legal company forms, including special and supplementary balance sheets.
- Preparing income and expenditure accounts.
- Managing legal remedies vis-à-vis tax authorities and financial courts.
- Tax structuring advice in gift and inheritance tax matters.
- Planning and structuring company succession.
- Supervising tax audits, income tax and value-added tax special audits.
- International tax law.
- Transformation tax law.